|Manage your requests (request for information, appointments, quotes, ...)||This treatment is justified by the pre-contractual relationship resulting from your request.|
|Manage your user account||This treatment is justified by the execution of the contract that you concluded with us .|
|Manage your claim||This treatment is based on our legitimate interest (improvement of our products and services and prevention of legal actions).|
|Manage your participation in our quizzes||This treatment is justified by the execution of the contract that you have concluded with us (acceptance of the contest rules)|
|Conduct research and development activities||This treatment is based on our legitimate interest (improving our products and services).|
|Monitor our activities (reporting)||This treatment is based on our legitimate interest (measuring the performance of our business and improving our products and services).|
|Respond to any requests for exercise of rights in relation to your personal data (see section on "your rights"))||This treatment is based on our legal obligations and includes verification of your identity|
Information on the protection of your personal dataYour Motrio repairers take every precaution to ensure that your personal data is treated safely and in compliance with the regulations. Vous trouverez ci-dessous des informations détaillées sur le traitement de vos données personnelles dans le cadre de l'utilisation de ce site internet. Below you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of this website. La liste des membres de son réseau et leurs coordonnées sont disponibles sur le site internet grâce à l'outil « Trouvez un établissement ». The list of network members and their contact details are available on the website using the "Find an establishment" tool.
- The duration of your contract, if you have a contract with RENAULT or the members of its network,
- he time required to process your request or claim,
- The length of time your user account is open (if you have opened one), except in case of inactivity for 3 years,
- Your interest in our commercials,
- The need to keep a certain history of your interactions with us, for the good management of our commercial relationship,
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
- A right of access to your personal data, that is to say the right to receive a copy
- A right of rectification, if your data proved to be erroneous or out of date, which will enable us to comply with our obligation to have current data concerning you,
- A right to the erasure (or right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited in relation to our contractual or legal obligations,
- A right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that we have provided you, in a structured computer format, commonly used, and to transmit it to any other controller,
- A right of opposition, subject to justify reasons relating to your particular situation except in the context of a registration of your appeal, and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases provided for by the regulations
- A right of opposition to all commercial prospecting (including profiling when it is used),
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we have collected your consent.
Last edited 08/11/2018